1) Spent the morning doing a photo shoot on Dave Tuttle's 46 Ford. We did the woodgrain work on Dave's car, the dash and all the window trim. Many who see it, think its real wood. But no, its painted.
2) Getting ready for SEMA, plane tickets are paid for, plans are made. Gotta do some work on my buddy's Ron's 50 GMC truck while we are out there. Its a wild ride. But there is more work to do, a couple of hoods for our good friends at SATA Spray Equipment. They make the best paint guns, filtering systems, and their airbrushes rock. Using their equipment makes my jobs much easier.
3) Getting ready to try out House of Kolor's new Shimron 2. Its supposed to be the bomb, I'll find out this week.
4) It will be awesome to see all our Vegas friends, Ron, Robert, Joe and Mary, Ed and Leslie. We are so blessed to have such great friends. Plus Robert's La Mexicana Restaurant is wonderful. The SEMA Show is always a blast. And we get to see my stepson Josh and our grandbaby Preston.
5) Ok got to get my old butt on my mt bike and do about 8 miles. Trying to shed 10 lbs over the next 3 weeks.